Tickets & Deals
Lifetime Honorary Members
Creative Arts  >
Canning and Preserving Dept.
Crafts & Other Arts Dept.
Fine Arts Department
Flower and Plant House
General Culinary Department
Machine Sewing Fabric & Fibers
Incredible Music Makers
Blue Sunset Band
Horse Project Show
Jr. Breeding Show
Jr. Commercial Heifer Show
Jr. Dairy Show
Lamb Prospect Show
Open Jr. Beef Heifer Show
Open Meat Goat Show
Breeding Doe Show
Queen's Scholarship Pageant
German-Czech Mart Food Vendors
Skip Navigation Links
Sept 01 - Sept 02, 2017
Be A Fan
Competition is open to Texas Breeders Only
Coop-In: Friday, September 1, 2017, 4 pm - 8 pm or Saturday, September 2, 2017, 7 am - 9 am. Birds must be in place by 9 am. RULES:
1. Each exhibitor MUST furnish a current PT Testing Report and any other state regulation forms currently in effect to show officials. This must be presented with entry form and fees. The testing agent for Fayette County is Dan Dykes 979-450-5418, e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Only PURE BRED birds of breeds recognized by the APA and ABA can be entered. Bantam and large fowl chickens, bantam ducks, large ducks, geese, turkeys, and guineas will be accepted.
3. Entry Fee is $3.00 per single entry. Entry fee and health papers must accompany entry. Make checks payable to Fayette County Fair Association. Entry deadline is August 19, 2017. Late entry fee is $5.00 per single entry. There are no refunds on entry fees.
4. Diseased birds will be removed from showroom by owner and show officials.
5. Feed and water will be provided. Committee will feed and water birds if requested.
6. Disclaimer: The Fayette County Fair Association and The Poultry Committee cannot be held responsible for personal items or property losses due to accidents, fire, theft or natural disaster. 7. There will be one (1) “day pass” issued per exhibitor. Two (2) additional day passes are available for other family members for $10.00 each.
8. The terms cock, cockerel, hen, and pullet, are thus defined: Cock– male over one year; cockerel– male under one year; hen– female over one year; pullet– female under one year.
Show Superintendent: Jesse McDaniel
22 22 23
9. Awards: Champion of Show - $35.00 Reserve Champion of Show - $20.00 Champion Standard Bird - $30.00 Reserve Champion Standard Bird - $15.00 Champion Bantam - $30.00
Reserve Champion Bantam - $15.00 Champion Game Bird - $30 Reserve Champion Game Bird - $15 Champion Waterfowl - $30 Reserve Champion Waterfowl - $15 Champion Backyard - $20 Reserve Champion Backyard - $10 Junior Champion - $20 Junior Reserve Champion - $10
10. Release: Birds will be released on September 2, 2017, at 5 pm. 11. Due to regulations and space requirements, there will be NO SALES PERMITTED AT THE SHOW.
FILL OUT ENTRY FORM AND MAIL TO: Fayette County Fair Poultry Show Attn. Jesse McDaniel 840 N. Jefferson St. La Grange, Texas 78945 Phone: 713-408-3919
24 24 25
Fayette County Fair Poultry Entry Form Entry fee $3.00 Late Entry: $5.00
B S BY G JR Variety Breed C H K P
B – Bantam C – Cock S – Standard H – Hen BY – Backyard K – Cockerel G – Game P – Pullet JR – Junior
Mail entries to: Fayette County Fair Poultry Show Jesse McDaniel 840 N. Jefferson St. La Grange, Texas 78945 Phone: 713-408-3919
Have a photo from this event?
Privacy & Terms
Copyright ©2017, Fayette County Fair Association. All Rights Reserved.