Sandy Courrier and Jackie Asbill
Limit 5 entries per person
August 21, 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. and August 22, 3:00 - 7:00 p.m.
H CHECK-OUT ENTRIES H
Monday, September 4, 2017 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
All entries will be judged by age groups as listed in general rules, with the exception of Group-Quilts.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Quilted items are those items fashioned from fabric with asignificant amount of piecing, appliqué and/or quilting.2. Articles will be judged on the quality of workmanshipaccording to the techniques used considering generalappearance, construction techniques and suitability ofmaterials.
- Two (2) Person Quilts– Two people worked on the quilt inany way.Includes professionally quilted
- GROUP QUILT – Three or more people worked on the quiltin any way.Category is open to any club or group.
- Bed Size Quilt
- Crib, Wall or Lap Quilt
- Quilted Bed Size Quilt – Two (2) person
- Quilted Crib, Wall or Lap Quilt – Two (2) personOTHER QUILTED WORK
- Miniature Quilts
- Art Quilts
- Wearable Quilts (Vests, Coats, etc.)
- Home Decor
- Tied Quilts
- Purses, Bags,Totes, etc.
- Preprinted Quilts - QuiltedGROUP QUILT
- Group Quilt (see rule #4)