Country Store
Facebook Twitter

Sign up for email updates from Fayette County Fair Association

Country Store

Date: Aug 29, 2019
Location(s): 
Chairman: Ann Lowes Mueller, Anita Barnett, Ginger Friemel
Co-Chairmen: Michelle Burrows, Dennis Neuman, Gladys Teinert, and Rosemarie Willrich
1. All items brought to the Country Store to be sold should be craft items, plants, baked goods (which are to be wrapped), canned jellies, pickles, relishes, etc. Directors have the option to refuse unacceptable articles.
2. Sale items will be accepted at the Country Store between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 27, 2019, with the exception of baked items which will be accepted each day at the Country Store during the first hour after opening on Thursday, August 29, 2019.
3. You may enter for sale those items listed in the official Fair catalog. Canned products are to have been prepared within the last year only, must be in standardmade glass jars with standard lids, unless other containers are specified (as bottle for the fruit juices). Mayonnaise jars will not be accepted. Chipped jars, rusted lids and unsealed jars will not be accepted.
4. All sale items must have a sale tag securely attached containing the following information: A) Individual’s Country Store Log Number B) Sale Price C) Individual’s Name As each item is sold, the sale tag will be retained and attached to the sale receipt. You will be paid from these tags. Therefore, please attach them securely to each item. Use rubber bands to secure the sale tag to canned items. You may use tape or stick pins, but please, no staples.
5. Each person entering merchandise for sale must obtain a Numbered Country Store Log Sheet and an adequate number of sale tags. The Log Sheet is to be submitted to the Chairman of the Country Store upon arrival. All items must be appropriately tagged in order to be accepted.
6. An individual must work a minimum of at least 4 hours, however, if there is a shortage of workers, you may be asked to fill in when needed. If you are from out of town or unable to work just let us know and we will get someone to work your hours. Contact: Ann Lowes Mueller 979-249-6444 Anita Barnett 979-702-0043 Ginger Friemel 979-966-3201 36 367
7. Fifteen percent (15%) of the sale price of all items sold in or through the Country Store will go to the Fayette County Fair Association. The remaining eighty-five percent (85%) will go to the individual submitting the items. The Fayette County Fair will report all sales tax to the Comptroller of Public Accounts.
8. Items entered for sale will not be judged and will not receive a ribbon. No premium will be paid for these items. We would appreciate you putting a sample of your baked goods in the craft exhibit hall to be judged.
9. All monies for sale items will be paid by September 18, 2019. The Country Store closes on Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 10:00 p.m. All items not sold should be picked up on Monday at 10:00 a.m.
10. Although every precaution will be taken, the Fayette County Fair Association will not be responsible for items lost or stolen. Payment will be made only for items which have tags turned in. 11. If enough items are not received to fulfill the demand, the committee reserves the right to request additional items from the individual. 12. Store hours for the Country Store are: Thursday– 4:00 - 10:00 p.m. Friday– 4:00 - 11:00 p.m. Saturday– 1:00 - 11:00 p.m. Sunday– 1:00 - 10:00 p.m
Have a photo from this event?
Back to
Top
Tickets & Blast Pass Credits