skip to main content
Tickets & Blast Pass Credits
Sign up for email updates from Fayette County Fair Association
Lifetime Honorary Members
Creative Arts 2019  >
Canning and Preserving Dept.
Crafts & Other Arts Dept.
Fine Arts Department
Flower and Plant House
General Culinary Department
Machine Sewing Fabric & Fibers
4-H Food Challenge
Texas Dream Band
J & A
Black Cat Choir
Craig Bickly Rodeo Clown
Senior Citizen Luncheon
Womanless Talent Show
Remote Control Car Racing
Horse Project Show
Jr. Breeding Show
Jr. Dairy Show
Lamb Prospect Show
Open Meat Goat Show
Queen's Scholarship Pageant
German-Czech Mart Food Vendors
Skip Navigation Links
Aug 31, 2019
Be A Fan
Show Superintendent: Dan Dykes
ONE-DAY POULTRY SHOW
Competition is open to Texas Breeders Only
Coop-In: Friday, August 30, 2019, 4 pm - 8 pm or Saturday, August 31, 2019, 7 am - 9 am. Birds must be in place by 9 am. RULES:
1. Each exhibitor MUST furnish a current PT Testing Report with entry. Should exhibitors have no PT Test, testing will be done at the show site between 7 am - 8 am August 31, 2019. Charge will be $5.00 per exhibitor. No testing after 8 am Saturday, August 31. Birds not tested will not be allowed in the showroom nor be judged.
2. Only PURE BRED birds of breeds recognized by the APA and ABA can be entered. Bantam and large fowl chickens, bantam ducks, large ducks, geese, turkeys, and guineas will be accepted. 3. Entry Fee is $3.00 per single entry. Entry fee and health papers must accompany entry. Make checks payable to Fayette County Fair Association. Entry deadline is August 17, 2019. Late entry fee is $5.00 per single entry. There are no refunds on entry fees.
4. Diseased birds will be removed from showroom by owner and show officials.
5. Feed and water will be provided. Committee will feed and water birds if requested.
6. Disclaimer: The Fayette County Fair Association and The Poultry Committee cannot be held responsible for personal items or property losses due to accidents, fire, theft or natural disaster. 7. There will be one (1) “day pass” issued per exhibitor. Two (2) additional day passes are available for other family members for $10.00 each.
8. The terms cock, cockerel, hen, and pullet, are thus defined: Cock– male over one year; cockerel– male under one year; hen– female over one year; pullet– female under one year.
Champion of Show - $35.00 & Trophy
Reserve Champion of Show - $20.00 & Trophy
Champion Standard Bird - $30.00
Reserve Champion Standard Bird - $20.00
Champion Bantam - $30.00
Reserve Champion Bantam - $20.00
Champion Waterfowl - $30.00
Reserve Champion Waterfowl - $20.00
Champion Junior bird - $30.00 & Trophy
Reserve Champion Junior Bird - $20.00 & Trophy
Champion Backyard Bird - $30.00 & Trophy
Reserve Champion Backyard Bird - $20.00 & Trophy
10. Release: Birds will be released on August 31, 2019, at 5 pm. 11. Due to regulations and space requirements, there will be NO SALES PERMITTED AT THE SHOW.
12. NO DOUBLE COOP FILL OUT ENTRY FORM ON PAGE 23 AND MAIL TO: Fayette County Fair Poultry Show Attn. Dan Dykes 2970 Spanish Oaks Dr. Brenham, Texas 77833 Phone: 979-324-2694
Have a photo from this event?
Tickets & Blast Pass Credits
Privacy, Terms & Cookies