Committee: Cheryl Otto, Shannon Hemmitt, Shelbi Lange, Katie McCourt, Ashtyn Hernandez, Dawn Sedler, Megan Hoffman
The contestant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) agree with the Fayette County Fair Association that the contest is for the sole purpose of extending an opportunity to children to participate in a fun event while having a good experience.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Contestants must be 5, 6 or 7 years of age by Sept. 1, 2021 and a resident of Fayette County. We will need to see a copy of birth certificate and proof of residency. (Example: light bill, report card) This documentation must be provided at the interview on Sunday, 8/29.
- Please return pages 1 & 2 electronically along with a photo of the contestant to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15 at 5pm. You will receive an email stating your application has been received in full.
- A candid photograph of each contestant must be included with their entry form. NO STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHS.
- Entries are limited to first 10 Little Miss and first 10 Little Mister applications.
- Once the maximum number of entries is received, the remaining applications will be placed on a waiting list.
- Contestant’s parent(s)/guardian(s) and contestant agree the time, manner and method of judging shall be solely within the discretion of the Fayette County Fair Association and the Little Miss and Mr Pageant committee and the decision of the judges shall be final.
- Contestants should wear Sunday attire for the contest and interview. Shorts are not permissible.
- The Little Miss and Mister will ride in the Fayette County Fair Parade (more information to follow after a final decision has been made on the parade) They are invited, but it is not mandatory, that the winners ride in additional parades throughout the year with the queens if they so choose.
- Winners will be announced at the Queens Pageant on Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021. Pageant will start at 7 pm. (note time change) with the Little Miss and Little Mister pageant. Please have your child behind the main stage at 6:15 pm.
- Rehearsal will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 1 at 6:30pm at the main stage.
We look forward to working with you and your child for the Little Miss and Little Mister pageant.
Any questions, please call or text: 979-966-3677 (Cheryl) or 979-639-1776 (Shannon)
- There is a $20 entry fee per child to enter
- Deadline for complete application is August 15, 2020, 5 pm.
- Completed application (pages 1 & 2 and photo for press/photogenic contest) is to be submitted by email to FCFQueenTx@gmail.com.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- Personal interviews will be held on Sunday, Aug. 29 (time to be determined). Entry fee of $20 is due at this time. Child will not be able to interview is fee is not paid.
- Child and parents are invited to attend the fair appreciation dinner and social following the interviews. Social begins at 4 pm with dinner served at 5. The contestants will be introduced to the volunteers and directors of the fair at this event!